Cover User
Australia
pristine
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Taxable Payments Annual Report

I am trying to generate a report for July 2016 to June 2017.  It only shows transactions from 1 January 2017.  What am I doing wrong.  This has never happend before.

3 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner ronatbas
4,056 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
ronatbas
Ultimate Partner

4056Posts

2847Kudos

632Solutions

Re: Taxable Payments Annual Report

@pristine

One of the earlier versions of MYOB had a problem where you had to have the current year matching the year you wished to select for TPAR. I think enough accountants complained that their clients were incorrectly rolling over their file to get that fixed - but that does not explain a mid year problem.

In theory you can call up a TPAR at any time of year- what is the effect of trying to run this report for the first half of the year? also you should let us know if you are using AR or v19.

Ron B
BAS Group
03 95588477

info@basgroup.com.au
Making MYOB work for you
pristine
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
pristine
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have had problems with MYOB since Friday. Each time I've been put on hold for over an hour on and off.  But that's another story.  Back to TPAR - myob tech told me yesterday to rollover to new year before I can generate the report.  I tried to explain to him that my accountant doesn't not want me to do this until they've revised everything.  I've had no problems the last 2 years so I don't know what is going on.  Now my account can't even log on to see if they can help.  Not happy MYOB!!  I'm tired of ringing them, being placed on hold for half an hour, first person can't ever help and they put me through to another person, on hold again for another half an hour.GRRRRRRR. I am using the latest version AccountRight Plus AU2017.1

Ultimate Partner ronatbas
4,056 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
ronatbas
Ultimate Partner

4056Posts

2847Kudos

632Solutions

@pristine

Can you tell if you are able to call up a P & L for June 2017. If you can then rolling the file is not likely to help. If you can't then  it means that the file is has not been rolled for several years. Under Setup >Company Information, can you check the Current Financial Year of the file. 

Ron B
BAS Group
03 95588477

info@basgroup.com.au
Making MYOB work for you
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post