New Zealand
China
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

The error on count inventory

Hi Dear Officer

There is one error happens each time when I finish the count inventory.

Some items will have a wrong on-hand quantity. And it will make me unable to recode the new purchases bill with this items.

Every time, need to phone the MYOB service centre to fix that.

Please let me know how can I  avoid this error.

微信图片_20180108100101.png
1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,573 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21573Posts

2419Kudos

3041Solutions

Re: The error on count inventory

Hi @China

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

We are aware that under circumstances that AccountRight will show items having unusually long decimal place or N/A inventory values. We do have a script in which can run over company files that has been known to aid in that situation. Just before we do arrange for that we need for you to check the following:

Please note that if you do have any receive item transactions these would need to be converted into Bills before this process.

• Go to Inventory>>Item List>>Inventoried tab, click to sort by On Hand (select the column heading). Ensure that no items are showing as having a negative on hand value.
  • Run the Inventory Value Reconciliation and check to ensure that there no invalid amounts. Invalid amounts being a negative or an item that has 0 on hand but a value in Inventory

If those options are fine and you don't have any odd values we can arrange for the script to be run: For us to do this we need to confirm the following details:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
  • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
  • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post