Unprocessed Electronic Payment

Decor
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Unprocessed Electronic Payment

I have read through all the issues relating to the Unprocessed Electronic Payment clearing, however I cant seem to find a solution to my issue.

I have had to do payruns to fix up entitlements and as you record your payroll through Electronic Payments, these have a zero balance but remain on the unprocessed electronic payments list with there zero balance but will not clear.

How do I delete these and make them not visable as you cant select them to clear them?

I cant change the file (Electronic Clearing Account) as some go back to previous year etc.

Any help would be great, thanks.

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Unprocessed Electronic Payment

Hi @Decor,

I assume you are referring to the Unprocessed Electronic Payment report, which does show all the $0.00 transactions. Because $0.00 transaction do no appear in 'Prepare Electronic Payment', there is no way to process them, hence they remain showing on this report. 

In order to remove them from the list, you would need to delete those pays, and re-enter them, selecting Cheque or Cash as the payment method instead of Electronic. However, you mentioned that some transactions go back to previous financial years, I'm afraid this option may not be viable for you. 

You can filter the report via Additional Filters at the top of the report, enter 0.01 in the Amount From field, refresh the report to hide the $0.00 transactions. And for future adjustment pays, please do choose a non-electronic payment method, to prevent more $0.00 transactions appear on this report. 

I hope this helps. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Decor
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Thanks Clover for your response.

I will in future change them as advised.

MBlackley
1 Post
Cover User

Hi Clover,

How can we clear electronic payments from "Prepare Electronic Payments" if they are dated in a previous year? It will be very annoying if they stay there forever and need to be unselected everytime an electronic payment is made.

Thanks,

Madelyn

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post