2017/18 tax table

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User CarolGraham
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

2017/18 tax table

Have upgraded to accountright 2017.1 and updated tax tables which now show as revision date of 1/1/17.

I wasnt aware that there was a revision in January.  Shouldnt this now say 1/7/17?  If new PAYG rates arent available for 1/7/17 yet any idea when they will be?

31 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator JakeN
561 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: 2017/18 tax table

Hi @CarolGraham,

I am happy to assure you that the current tax tables you have loaded are correct and the new tax table update will be coming out before the end of the financial year.

Kind regards,
JakeN
MYOB Customer Support Representative

Is this a Solution?
Mark this as an Accepted Solution
Helpful? Leave a kudos to tell others

MYOB Staff Post Melissa73
397 Posts
MYOB Staff Post

Hello @CarolGraham,

Thanks for your post and I welcome you to MYOB's Community Forum, we hope you find it full of valuable information!

To supplement what @JakeN has already stated, on the 1/1/17 the ATO released a tax table update for working holiday makers. For more information about this please visit the ATO's page on 'Working Holiday Makers'.

The new tax tables for the payroll year starting on 1/7/17 will be part of the 2017 compliance update which will be available in late June.

I hope this helps, but please do let us know if you have any other questions as we are always happy to assist!

Thank you again for your post.

Kind regards,
Melissa
MYOB Client Support
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Thankyou I just need to be patient

7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Thanks Jake

SEC
1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Do not seem to be able to find the new Tax Tables for 2017/18.

Have completed the Payroll year as Monday was the final Pay run of the year.

The new version of AR2017 does not appear to have an update selector anywhere.

Thanks

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,819 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @SEC

All subscribed clients should get the in product prompt to upgrade in the next few days if they haven't already.

If you do need the update before that time you are welcome to download from your my.MYOB account by selecting My Products>>Downloads after logging in.

For more information on the compliance release please see AccountRight 2017.1.1 now available

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User LRyan
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I have closed my payroll year, received an email from MYOB stating the new tax tables are ready to upload, I have not received an automatic update notifcation at all on MYOB, I have gone through the process of loading the tax tables which uploaded the 1/1/17 tables so clearly I did not get a notification about those either, and no where is there anything about the 17/18 tax tables? Yes I am using the latest version of AccountRight. Can you please advise A. why update notifications are not coming through on my system (and yes I have been using this sytsem for at least 3 years and have received notifications previously) B. Why the current tax tables are no where to be found?

soniab
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

I have closed the June 2017 payroll year and upgraded to v16.5 only to find when going to load the new tax tables that there was a tax table update 1/1/17 that I did not load. Should I load the 1/7/17 and will it include the new backpacker tax upgrade that I missed? Thanks

MYOB Staff Post Melissa73
397 Posts
MYOB Staff Post

Hello @LRyan,

Thank you for your question regarding this.

Are you able to check the product number under 'Help -> About MYOB AccountRight' and confirm whether the product is 2017.1 or 2017.1.1?

This will identify whether or not the patch containing the FY17/18 tax tables has been installed or not. 

You may not have received an in-product notification about this update because it is a minor patch update rather than a full update.

Please let me know about the product number as I can send you the patch if required.

Kind regards,
Melissa
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post