Cover User
Australia
Christelle
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Database Spreadsheet for Super Upload to Clearing House

Hi, is it possible to please get a database type report that we can export in to excel for easy upload of superannuation contributions to a clearing house. Currently we have to use the Employee Employment Details report and manually create the upload spreadsheet. Can a Report be created that puts in column format the details of employees selected next to each other. I have attached our Super Clearing house Spreadsheet, can a report like this be built in MYOB please, all the information is in myob available.  I have attached the spreadsheet we currently have to build manually out of MYOB. We do weekly payroll of about 350-450 labour hire employees and paying over Superannuation is really difficult currently the way we have to do it out of MYOB and very time consuming. thank you, christelle 

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,332 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6332Posts

404Kudos

1022Solutions

Re: Database Spreadsheet for Super Upload to Clearing House

Hi @Christelle,

Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it an useful tool.

I'm wondering what version of AccountRight you are using? If you are using v19.14, you can use the 'Pay Superannuation' function to generate the contribution .csv file, which can be uploaded to third party clearing houses. 

If you are using the new AccountRight v2017, it doesn't have the option to generate the .csv file, because it can do better to pay super contribution directly from AccountRight. All you'll need to do, is set up for Pay Super.

I can't open the attachment so I do not know the exact fields required there, however, in most cases, you would be look at using one or more reports from AccountRight, combine the data to make the spreadsheet for individual clearing houses. Is there any reason why not using the Pay Super solution?

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post