Deleted Payslip

fmoore
1 Post
Cover User

Deleted Payslip

Hi, I have accidentally deleted a payslip from June 2017. This is after I have processed all payment summaries with the ATO and closed off the payroll year. Is there any way of recovering this or a way of inputting it again so that the payg and wages amount are picked up in the BAS for June? Thank you! Fiona

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,087 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Deleted Payslip

HI @fmoore

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

Unfortunately, when a transaction has been deleted from AccountRight, the only way to recover it is to locate a backup from before the transaction was deleted and restore it. This backup may not be entirely up to date so any missing transactions will need to be entered.

Alternatively, you would need to reenter in the deleted payslip, which may be a more viable option depending on how up to date your most recent backup. If you have rolled the payroll year then you will not be able to enter in the transaction in the now closed payroll year.

To be able to enter the payroll transaction in the closed payroll year, you would need to restore your backup taken from before you rolled the payroll year. This will allow you to enter in the deleted payroll transaction and then roll the payroll year again.

Do let us know how you get on with this,

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post