Highlighted
Trusted User learning
107 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Elearning in MYOB

Good afternoon

I have logged in to my.MYOB and have reached the elearning page, but am unable to access the elearning.  When I click on the training an empty webpage loads - any ideas on why? 

6 REPLIES
Trusted User learning
107 Posts
Trusted User
Australia

Elearning in MYOB

Good afternoon

I have logged in to my.MYOB and have reached the elearning page, but am unable to access the elearning.  When I click on the training an empty webpage loads - any ideas on why? 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,265 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Elearning in MYOB

Hi @learning

MYOB does offer some free self-paced online based training for AccountRight*. This can be accessed through Teach me.

Just testing those courses, they don't appear to work correctly for myself in Chrome, however, I was able to access them correctly through Edge, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Are you able to test in another browser to see what is occurring and let us know how you get on with that.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Trusted User learning
107 Posts
Trusted User
Australia

Hi Steve

Yes, that is correct - Chrome is teh issue.  I have been able to access and use through Firefox.

Thank you

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,265 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @learning

Great to hear that switching browsers has worked or you and you are able to access that training.

Do you mind indicating what version of chrome you are using? Google Help Article: How do I know what version of Google Chrome I have installed would be able to assist with that. This is just so we can investigate why it is possibly not appearing with Google Chrome.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Trusted User learning
107 Posts
Trusted User
Australia

This is the version that I am using - Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,265 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @learning

Thanks for confirming that information

We have identified that certain versions of Google Chrome will prevent those videos from loading correctly.  If you do need to access them within Google Chrome I have included the instructions below:

1. Launch the required Teach me course
  2. Select the (i) in the top left next to the URL. This will pull out down a menu
  3. From that menu select Always allow on this site for Flash

Attachment.PNG

Once that has been enabled, the course should say to load correctly for you in Google Chrome.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post