Payment Summaries not working past step 6 - reportable fringe benefits

Contributing Cover User StevenTrevor
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Payment Summaries not working past step 6 - reportable fringe benefits

I have been on the phone to MYOB in the last 2 weeks for 5 hours total trying to figure out why I cant do payment summaries. Firstly I was unable to print, email or save the payment summaries to PDF. I spoke to a technician and sent the file away in which I was told it was my computer. I accessed the file from 2 other computers and it still wouldn't work. I have since upgraded to 2017.1 and now I get the "Somethings gone wrong"message at step 6 - reportable fringe benefits section. I spoke to a tech for 3 hours in which she said she would be elvating our file and I should hear something within 24-48 hours. I have not had any correspondence from MYOB and am starting to get a little anxious as payment summaries were due on the 14th of July.

Has anybody else had this problem and if so was it resolved and how. They have run hotfix's over the file and still no joy.

If a MYOB person happens to see this, Service Request Number is 146638813100. I would appreciate it if someone could please let me know what is going on.

Kind Regards

Narelle Ross

8 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: Payment Summaries not working past step 6 - reportable fringe benefits

Hi @StevenTrevor,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble going past Step 6 when preparing payment summaries. Since this is an online file, there is one script (different from the ones used when you called in) that I can run, which has fixed this issue for others before. 

Could you please advise the Company File ID of this file, and when would be a good time (no one is accessing the file) for us to run the script?

If the script is still unable to resolve it, then the file would need to come in for investigation. Was there any instruction email sent to you, explaining how to upload a back up? 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Hi CloverQ

Thank you for your response. I have list the information below as requested. The first time I contacted MYOB I received an email to upload the backup. That was when I was told it was an environmental issue.

Company File ID: 1

Location of Company File: Online

Last 4 digits of Serial No.: 0014

File Name: CQ Fibreglass Direct Ops Pty Ltd

There is no-one using MYOB at present and everyone is logged out.

Kind Regards

Narelle Ross

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Hi Narelle @StevenTrevor,

Thanks for the details. I've just run the script on that online company file, could you please check if you are able to proceed further from Step 6 of payment summaries now? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Hi Clover

I have just attempted to run the payment summaries and no luck. Still stops at Step 6.

Kind Regards

Narelle Ross

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Hi @StevenTrevor,

Thanks for the update Narelle. In this case, the file does need to come in for an investigation and repair. 

I've just sent you the instruction email, could you please upload a new backup of the v2017.1 company file, so our data file team can take a look. Since this is a payment summaries related issue, it will be processed with top priority. 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Thanks Clover. File has been uploaded. I eagerly await the outcome.

Kind Regards

Narelle Ross

9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi Clover

Tharminy from production support ran a fix on our file. I have just run the payment summaries and it worked to the end. Thank you for your assistance in this matter and for your prompt service.

Kind Regards

Narelle Ross

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Hi @StevenTrevor,

Fantastic! I'm glad to hear the file was fixed and returned to you promptly, and that you are now able to finish payment summaries. 

If you ever need our assistance again, please do not hesitate to post on the forum at any time. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post