Payroll

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
Jojo73
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Jojo73
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll

Good morning

I am hoping someone can help me. I have a client that used AccountRight and has started a new live file.

They did payroll in an old version and did not upgrade the old version just started a new online file from 1/7/2016

The problem i am having is they entered wages in the old file and the tax is incorrect. Only out by a dollar or so but in the new live file it will not let me change the PAYG withholding in a payslip. It is highlighted grey and just keeps changing back to the MYOB generated tax amount.

Can this be manually changed to make the payslips match the old file?

Thank you

Kind Regards Joanna

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,780 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5780Posts

601Kudos

776Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Payroll

Hi Joanna ( @Jojo73 )

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

You can amend the tax figure when you are entering the payslip itself, however once the pay transaction has been recorded then it isn’t possible to amend any of the financial figures.

If you are amending the tax amount inside AccountRight the tax amount must be the last thing amended, as if you change the tax figure and then add or change any of the other wage figures AccountRight will recalculate the tax amount. To amend the tax on a pay you are recording you just overtype the amount.

If you have recorded the pay transaction, then you will need to delete it and then re-enter the pay transaction with the amended tax figure.

Do let us know how you get on with this,

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Jojo73
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Jojo73
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll

Thank you Neil, I didn't see your message till after I had called MYOB and discussed over the phone.

I appreciate you getting back to me.

Kind Regards Joanna

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post