Payslips Wont print YTD

Christine17
3 Posts
User
Australia

Payslips Wont print YTD

How do I get Bonus YTD to print on my payslips please.

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
4,746 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Payslips Wont print YTD

Hi @Christine17

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

To get the YTD amounts showing on the payslip, you will need to ensure that a couple of things of happened inside your AccountRight file. Firstly you need to go to Setup >> Preferences >> Reports & Forms >> and tick the tickbox for “Include all YTD Amounts”. This will ensure that any amounts that are against wage categories that have been used on a pay slip will have the YTD amounts shown on the pay slip.

Seccondly, the wage category has to have been used on a Process Pay transaction. If an amount has been entered through the pay history on the card file doesn’t always appear as expected on the pay slip.

Do let us know how you get on with this,

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Christine17
3 Posts
User
Australia

Morning Neil,

Thanks for your help.

The Include all Year to Date amounts are ticked correctly.

The bonus that was paid in December was added through the pay history as we have just started the wages for our client and the information was taken from excel spreadsheets.

It's rather frustrating that the amount does not appear on the payslips.  What would be the effect if I cancelled the entry for December in the payroll history and entered the information via a payroll process for that date.

Christine

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
4,746 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @Christine17

I suspected that the include all YTD amounts was indeed ticked, but its just one of those things that have to be mentioned. As this was entered into the pay history and not through the process payroll it wont appear on the payslip until the bonus wage category is used on a payslip.

In terms of deleting it out of the pay history and redoing it as a process payroll transaction, that will in theory work as that will reflect the bonus going through the process payroll section of AccountRight. This will ensure it shows on the YTD figures for the Bonus, you will just have to be mindful that other figures on that payslip will also need to be accounted for, such as superannuation and PAYG. As these figures often calculate automatically depending on how your payroll is setup you will either need to zero them out on the payslip or remove them from the pay history.

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Christine17
3 Posts
User
Australia

Thanks for that Neil.

As there are not too many employees for this client and the bonus's were all paid in December it won't be too much of a problem to recreate the payroll to have the bonus YTD show up on the payslips as they are not correct without it.

Thanks

Christine

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post