Super Portal FAQ

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,246 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6246Posts

380Kudos

1009Solutions

Super Portal FAQ

FAQ - Super Portal (AccountRight Classic, AccountEdge, Essentials Accounting)

I'm using MYOB Essentials Accounting, and I cannot see the Super Portal register button, what do I do?

- In some cases, the ‘Get Ready’ banner will not be shown, and the Register button cannot be pressed.

This could happen if you have entered in the banking details for super payments and all employee data before registering for Super Portal. To fix it, please go to Pay Superannuation > tick any payment > click Pay Super > Go to MYOB's Super Portal.

What is my Super Portal log in password?

- When you complete the sign up process, you'll be emailed a temporary password to log in. When you log in the first time it will prompt you to create a new password, which shall contain letters and numbers, minimum 8 digits and including at least one upper case letter. If you cannot remember your password, you can contact us on 1300 555 123 or 1300 555 931 to have it reset.

The temporary password did not work, what do I do?

- We found that in some cases if you copy and paste the password directly from the email will not work, please manually type the password to log in instead.

I have been using M-Powered services, how do I sign up and utilise Super Portal?

- If you use M-Powered Superannuation, we would suggest keep using this service for now, you'll have up to 30/6/2015 to be compliant. 

If you wish to use Super Portal instead, please complete the following steps:

• Open File > Setup > Preferences >  Security > Integrate the M-Powered Service Centre > Make sure not selected.
  • Close AccountRight, then open Windows Explorer and navigate to the Company File.
  • Rename the companyname.box (which contains M-Powered Service data) file to .box1
  • Reopen AccountRight, at the prompt click New File to create a new .box file.

I get this error when uploading the file to Super Portal- 'An error occurred while processing 'paysuper.csv'. [${wizard.transform.service.url}] is not a valid HTTP URL', how do I fix it?

- This error indicates the data in the file is incorrect. Commonly we find this error caused by opening and saving the file in another program, such as Excel. To solve this error please save a new .csv file, then upload to the portal without opening it.

Why do I get an error indicating the FEN is incorrect?

- It indicates the Employer Membership Number entered in the Superannuation Fund in your software is incorrect. Please make sure the number is correct then create a new csv file for the affected employees. For Funds that do not require this number, please leave the field blank.

As FEN is already saved in Super Portal when you receive the error, we'll need to delete the incorrect information, in order for you to upload the correct file. Please contact our Super Portal team directly on 1300 555 931 > option 1 during business hours AEST to arrange that.

How do I increase my monthly payment limit and bank account details?

- You can contact our Super Portal team directly on 1300 555 931 > Option 1 during business hours AEST, and change the limit to up to $10k over the phone. To change your bank account details after you've signed up, complete the change request form and return it to superportal@myob.com. We'll make the changes and let you know when it's done.

How do I know if the contribution file has been submitted successfully? 

You can view the details of uploaded contributions files using the Contribution History page. Successfully submitted files shall have the 'Confirmed and sent' status.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post