Highlighted
Experienced User charliez
20 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Tax tables for 2017/18?

Hi there,

We've just completed our End of Payroll Year duties.  We're confused as to whether or not we need to load new payroll tax tables.

We are currently using AccountRight Plus V19.13 and our Tax Ttable Revision Date (in Australia) show that we are at 1/10/2016.

We're confused as to whether there are updates that we need to apply; We getting mixed messages over the internet, and the Phone Support are too busy to take our calls.

The "Help -> Updates -> Check For Updates" isn't showing any updates. 

I hope all is ok.  Can anybody advise if I'm up to date?

Regards,

Charlie Zeaiter.

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,073 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Tax tables for 2017/18?

Hi Charlie ( @charliez )

Thanks for your question.

The current tax tables for the new payroll year are embedded within our latest release of AccountRight v19.14, which was released recently. This can be downloaded, as long as you have an active support agreement against your AccountRight program, through my.MYOB. You can access the download link by logging into my.MYOB and then going to My Products >> Downloads.

This will bring up any download links that you are entitled to, which you may not have access to through the Check for Updates menu option of your AccountRight. Once you have downloaded and installed AccountRight v19.14 then you can load the current tax tables which have a date of 01/07/2017.

You can find out more about how the tax tables work in the latest release on our thread, How the tax tables work for the 2017 compliance update

Please do let us know how you get on with this

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Experienced User charliez
20 Posts
Experienced User
Australia

Thanks for that.  The update did come through via Help -> Updates -> Check For Updates...

(Although, it wasn't there the other night.  But it's all good now.)

However, I have noticed that after my update to V19.14, I still get V19.13 as the Window title the Check For Updates screen:

Capture.PNG

But apart from that, it all appears to be well.

SV
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hello I am also having trouble with this.  Have updated Accountright Enterprise and am in the new payroll year, yet tax table revision date is still 1/7/16?  Can someone urgently help, please?  Thank you very much.

EBI
1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Make sure that you have rolled the payroll year over, then update to version V19.14 (if you haven't already done so) then try uploading your new tax tables for 2017-2018. It should then display "Tax table revision date 1/07/2017"

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post