Unprocessed Timesheets not showing up

SimonGTT
2 Posts
Cover User

Unprocessed Timesheets not showing up

Hi guys,

I previously saw a post from someone in relation to timesheets that had been processed not showing up and appearing in unprocessed timesheets and having trouble rectifying this. I am also having this problem. I've tried to do everything the previous post stated about clearing the timesheet and if that was unsuccessful trying export and then import them but that has also been unsuccessful as it's not showing up with anything to export or import. I'm not sure what to do from here as the wages for that cycle aren't showing up for me to be able to reconcile my accounts. Any help would be great.
3 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner ronatbas
3,752 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Re: Unprocessed Timesheets not showing up

@SimonGTT

Generally timesheets are imported into the file but that is almost an aside as your problem is slightly different. It would appear that you have processed your timesheets and that the payroll has 'gone missing'.

Go to Setup.>Linked Accounts>Payroll accounts and check the correct bank for cheque payment is nominated and that the bank for Electronic payments is the Electronic Clearing Account.

Under Find Transactions> Payroll Categories> Base Hourly or Base Salary date range 1/7/16 to 30/6/17 ie the full payroll year. It will be a long list but the last entries should be your most recent payroll. If the most recent pay does not appear then we have a problem. When a pay run is deleted for whatever reason the hours go back to the timesheet so you cannot have a situation of no timesheet and no payrun.

Check a recap of a recent payroll (<Control> R) to see which bank that payrun came from.

I trust that this points you in the right direction and that you are able to find it.

Ron B
BAS Group
03 95588477

info@basgroup.com.au
Making MYOB work for you
SimonGTT
2 Posts
Cover User

Thanks for your reply. I've done all suggested to try and locate the payments but it's just as if they don't exist. As they are still sitting there unprocessed. But won't let me clear them and also won't show up to process. So it's not showing up anywhere even though the right accounts are linked. I'm really not sure where to go from here with it. It was from a payroll period back in February. I can see it when I go into payroll and look at unprocessed time sheets.

Thanks in advance.
Ultimate Partner ronatbas
3,752 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

@SimonGTT

Try running a Payroll Register report for the pay period that appears to be missing.Reports> Payroll>Payroll Register.

If you are sure that the date involved did not show up in this or your Find Transactions check then I'm afraid that the pay run has been deleted. If you have hard copy record of the actual payslips done at the time you will need to check that the figures match.

What happens when you go to process the February pay?

Ron B
BAS Group
03 95588477

info@basgroup.com.au
Making MYOB work for you
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post