User
Australia
jhua186

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Download links for Enterprise v19.11 Educational edition

Hi, 

I've bought a disk of educational edition of MYOB. But there is no disk drive in my lap top. The disk cover says there should be a download link avaliable on this website. I can not find it. Could you please help me to solve this proble. I need the MYOB Accountright enterprise v19.11 Educational Edition to complete my assignment. Thanks very much. I am looking forward to your reply. 

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,011 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6011Posts

632Kudos

819Solutions

Re: Download links for Enterprise v19.11 Educational edition

HI @jhua186

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

You can access all of the currently available Student Edition download links through our post, MYOB Student Edition Download links.

Please note that the Student Edition version is replaced every year as new versions are developed and released. So when you purchased the CD the latest Student edition may have been v19.11, however the currently available Student Edition is for AccountRight Enterprise v19.12.

If your course specifically requires you to use AccountRight Enterprise v19.11, then you may want to speak to your instructor about whether they can provide you with that specific version.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post