cannot change date range when displaying sales& receivable journal report

shilebushile
2 Posts
User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

cannot change date range when displaying sales& receivable journal report

Hi,

I have a problem about displaying sales& receivable journal report because I can not  change to a suitable date rascreenshot.pngnge (1/7/2017 to 31/7/2017). When I choose Sales & receivable Journal and click "display", it will show as the screenshot. Ans then, when I click " OK" shown the screenshot, the interface will be canceled and back to Index to Reports. Therefore, I can not change date range in the interface, is there any other method I can change the date from Sep to Jul?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,769 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: cannot change date range when displaying sales& receivable journal report

Hi @shilebushile

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Generally, the Nothing to Display message indicates that there is nothing to be displayed for that particular period for that report. For example, in your case, there would be no sales based transactions recorded between 01/08/2017 - 12/08/2017 (little hard to read in screenshot provided, so those could be the incorrect dates).

If you have entered transactions for a different date range and would like to report on them select the relevant report name in the Index to Reports so it does appear highlight and then select the Customise button (bottom of the Index to Reports). This will allow you to adjust the filters and add in the additional columns before selecting Display.

You can go to Setup>>Preferences>>Reports & Forms and enable Always Display Report Customisation Options Before Printing Reports.  This will have that customise window appear by default when selecting to run a report.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
shilebushile
2 Posts
User
Australia

Re: cannot change date range when displaying sales& receivable journal report

Hi Sreven_M,

I  tried following your instruction and got the relevant report successful. It is so useful.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post