Highlighted
Experienced Cover User Vandavic
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Lodging BAS online - No Spend Money window

Hi,

I have just used the BAS online feature for the first time and found it easy to set up and will be a future time saver. One feature that is missing (or I am overlooking something) is the Spend Money window which was automatically completed when BAS was completed manually. Is there provision for this with the Online Lodgement or do we have to manually complete the Spend Money window from the downloaded Activity statement form?

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,751 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Lodging BAS online - No Spend Money window

Hi @Vandavic

Great to hear that you like the idea of online BAS Lodgement and have got it all setup.

Currently, there is no provision to generate a report that will show you the relevant transaction that is required to be entered into AccountRight. However Help Article: Recording your ATO payment or credit should be able to assist with that process. In terms of values required for that transaction, you would be looking at using the values on screen or if you are an agent lodging on behalf of a client the variation form to obtain that information.

I would also recommend speaking with an accountant if you are unsure on the accounts/amounts involved in recording that payment transaction.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User Vandavic
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Re: Lodging BAS online - No Spend Money window

Thanks Steven,

Will go into the manual BAS and generate the Spend Money report from there.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post