Contributing Cover User
Australia
Designcraft
Contributing Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Print option greyed out

Can some one please explain why I am unable to print some pages in MYOB?

I am looking at the aged receivables - outstanding invoice analysis for a client and I cant print that page as print option is grayed out!!

This is basically a statement showing amount outstanding from a client with aging and I have to take a screen shot and copy to word to print!! Same for aged receivables outstanding purchase analysis.

And Journal entries - why cant I print an old journal entry from thé transaction journal? Am I doing something wrong? This seems crazy!

Can some one please advise?

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2303Kudos

2892Solutions

Re: Print option greyed out

Hi @Designcraft

Some windows in AccountRight doesn't allow for the printing of data such as the Aged Receivables - Outstanding invoice analysis window. 

If you are after a copy of the Aged Receivables - Outstanding invoice analysis window, I would recommend either taking a screenshot or running the Aged Receivable [Detial] report (Reports>>Sales>>Receivables) for that selected customer with the current date. If you wanted the graph to appear, right click on the graph from the Aged Receivables - Outstanding invoice analysis window and select Save As... Once saved it can be added to the report by selecting the Insert/Modify>>Insert - Picture option. This will add that image to the Header you can then manipulate the Header and graph size to the appropriate needs for example:

Attachment.PNG

In terms of the printing an individual journal record, your best bet would be to run the Transaction Journal [General] report (Reports>>Accounts>>Tranasction Journals>>>General Journal). This will show you the individual journal recorded. Please note that if multiple general journal entries were recorded in that date range then multiple will appear on the report.

If you do wish to see just the option to print just the one journal entry I would show your support for Journal Entry: Printing Individual transactions on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User Designcraft
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Designcraft
Contributing Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello Steven,

I really appreciate that you have gone to the trouble of offering a workaround for my printing issues however it's really just a workaround. Can you please explain why I cant print an old journal entry or client statement or everything else I can see on the screen? Forgive me if I am ignorant but it does not make any sense to me.

I have been a loyal MYOB user for 20 years but am seriously looking at switching to some thing else.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,772 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20772Posts

2303Kudos

2892Solutions

Hi @Designcraft

AccountRight needs a template or basis to print something on. As such forms have been developed to allow for the printing of data and customising of those forms for the user to personalise that information. Forms combined with reports are really the only things that you can print from AccountRight as the template exists for them.

In terms of printing a single journal entry, you would just be printing what accounts, debit and credits values and what tax codes thus a report information does have those values.

In terms of the Aged Receivables - Outstanding invoice analysis window, as it's not a transaction or report it doesn't allow for the printing of that information. 

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post