Invoice syncing issues

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
3 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner Mike_James
3,437 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner

3437Posts

1270Kudos

412Solutions

Re: Invoice syncing issues

Hi @SimonG, try substituting %2B for the + sign, which may be  special character to odata. Reference list here.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,454 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5454Posts

526Kudos

739Solutions

Hi @SimonG

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

I have moved your post onto our developer boards, so that our developer community can share their knowledge and help you get this resolved.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have.

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Partner SimonG
2 Posts
Partner
SimonG
Partner

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Anything?

Partner SimonG
2 Posts
Partner
SimonG
Partner

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Invoice syncing issues

Hi,

We are using MYOB AR integration in our application. So far we synced our invoices to Service invoices, POs, or bills, but our customer asked us to implement syncing to Item invoices, POs, and bills, and we did that. However the customer is now facing two issues:

1. When they try to sync a credit note, MYOB fails with the error CommonRules_DecimalMinValue. The price rate of the item being saved to the Inventory is negative, so this seems to be the cause. Does MYOB support negative rates?
  2. An item with the code "2.5MM2C+E" is successfully saved to the Inventory, but then, when I'm checking if that item exists using $filter=Number eq '2.5MM2C+E', MYOB does not find it, which makes our system try to add that item again and it fails. Removing the plus sign seems to help. Does MYOB support '+' within the item's code?

A small disclaimer: I'm a developer, not an accountant, so sorry if there are some mistakes in the terminology Smiley Happy

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post