Thank you for visiting our Partner Zone. This area is an exclusive space for MYOB Partners. Find out how to Partner with MYOB.
a week ago
Does anyone else find the Workpapers in Client Accounting really basic with no ability to customise them extremely annoying. We are finding no decent workpapers on the following:
- GST reconciliation with Clients Quarterly GST reports
- Reconciliation Of ATO ICA accounts
- Superannuation liability and expenses
- Chattell Mortgages ( only HP schedules which are limited) - cannot enter interest as per calculated amortisation schedules.
- Bank Loans that allow you to enter the Interest & Principal Amounts and bank fees.
- No ability to add to columns in Borrowing Expenses so cannot reconcile properly.
The Asset workpapers work well - love the Asset GL Rec which reconciles back to the Assets ledger.
Due to these limitations we still have to work with AO workpapers and our own Excel worksheets which defeats the purpose of the efficiencymodel cited by MYOB.