Documents uploaded by Clients in MYOB Portal

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Experienced Cover User CassandraE
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
CassandraE
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Documents uploaded by Clients in MYOB Portal

Hi,

A client of ours has recently tried to upload documents to the MYOB portal. Is there any way to sort the documents into folders? It would be a lot easier to navigate through all the documents, especially if the client uses this method continuously for different years.

To see them we also had to filter by the email that uploaded it, which I would have thought would automatically connect it to a client, but when we filtered by the client, we couldn't see any documents. Will we always have to filter by uploaded by?

Also, it would be ideal if we could see the documents relating to that client, either by their client page or their portal, for easier access.

Thanks

2 REPLIES
Partner Davenports01
2 Posts
Partner
Australia
Davenports01

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Documents uploaded by Clients in MYOB Portal

You should be able to filter by client as well as the email address.

You can also filter by tag (eg: tax and accounting) however it doesnt give you a filter for the year which i think will be needed in the future

Experienced Cover User CassandraE
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
CassandraE
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Documents uploaded by Clients in MYOB Portal

I can see that you can filter by email, but when I tried to filter by the client that has that email, no documents came up.

It should allow clients to create folders to organise their paperwork. Filtering by year won't do much if it filters it by the date it was uploaded, and won't help much for those clients who have several entities and are uploading documents for them all into the one space.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post