1 Post
Cover User
Shanon
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB AO Asset Ledger

Using Client Accounting within MYOB AO, I am trying to Submit Journals from the Asset Ledger to Workpapers, however I kepp getting an error message that says "Asset Journal entries cannot be submitted without account code, please make sure all the journal entries have a valid account code". 

I am sure I have done the set up correctly within Maintain Control Group, however is there something I may be missing that is causing this error? 

2 REPLIES
JayneL
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
JayneL
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB AO Asset Ledger

I am also having this problem, Shanon did you find an answer?

I've gone back and checked my Manage control group, and all the fields have been entered.

MYOB Staff Post Shals
6 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia
Shals
MYOB Staff Post

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB AO Asset Ledger

Hi @Shanon and @JayneL

Thanks you both for your posts. Really sorry for the delay in responding to your post.

The error message you're receiving can occur when the integration accounts have not correctly saved into the database.  To eliminate this error and successfully post transactions to the general ledger, refresh the integration details.

Please refer to our knowledge base article which has detailed instructions to overcome this issue, KB-37822, Error: "Asset journal entries cannot be submitted without account code, please make sure a...

Do let us know, how you go with the solution. Happy to help if you need furthur assistance.

Cheers,

Shals
Client Services Analyst - Practice Solutions
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post