Tax Return Rejected and now cannot change Return Lodged Via from Paper to Electronic to re-lodge

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
canehurley
1 Post
Cover User
canehurley
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Tax Return Rejected and now cannot change Return Lodged Via from Paper to Electronic to re-lodge

We are having trouble with PLS lodgement getting stuck in transmission. Therefore, I switch a couple of returns back to ELS manually to lodge. All were success but one individual 2016 tax return which was 'Rejected'.

Normally I can just manually change the return to lodged, then change it back to 'In Progress' before manually changing the Return Lodged Via to Electronic if this has changed. However, now this has been greyed out and will not let me change it. I even tried to change it through Bulk Return Edit of 'Return Lodged Via' which did not help.

Any suggestions on how I can lodge this return?

Capture.PNG
1 REPLY
MYOB Staff Post VanessaZac
12 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia
VanessaZac
MYOB Staff Post

12Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Tax Return Rejected and now cannot change Return Lodged Via from Paper to Electronic to re-lodge

Hi @canehurley

Thanks for posting on the MYOB Community Forum!

It appears as though there may be an issue with your log history with this particular tax payer. 

So we can invesitgate, trouble shoot and correct this for you, would you please call our support team on 1300 555 666 and quote your client ID. 

Our support team will also be able to look into why your PLS lodgement is having trouble in the transmission stage. 

Cheers,

Vanessa
Practice Solutions
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post