Start a Post

Bank Feeds

Contributing Cover User Amills
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds

I am trying to set up Bank Feeds, following my Banks instructions and Myob's instructions I keep coming up agianst the same dead end. When I click on my file a message appears saying I have no Bank Account set up - will this is what I am trying to do Smiley Sad also my bank is asking for a MYOB business reference number - following the same steps I am coming up with the same dead end....

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
3,853 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: Bank Feeds

Hi @Amills,

What 'file' are you clicking on when you get the error message? If you're simply referring to not having your bank feeds linked to an AccountRight account, you can do so by going to Bank Feeds > Manage Bank Accounts > Check / Update Status > logging in with your my.MYOB login details > selecting the relevant account in the Associated Account field. See our help page Set up bank feeds (specifically, the section on 'To link an account to the bank feed' for further information).

As for the business reference number, if applying for ANZ or CBA bank feeds, you would've had the option to continue your bank feeds application online. Once you selected the 'I confirm' checkbox > Submit, you would have been provided an 8-digit business reference number and then been directed to log into your online internet banking portal.

Do let us know how you go with that, and feel free to post again anytime you require.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User Amills
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Bank Feeds

Hi

I ended up ringing up, and is all sorted now - apparently my name wasn't linked as the owner so I could not get passed the start.

Cheers

Amanda

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post