This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Experienced User
IreneK
Australia
0 Kudos

MYOB 13.5 Upgrade

Hi

Hoping someone may be able to help me.

We had MYOB version 13.5 on the computer at work and now have Accounting Plus 2012 installed.

We had to go through the process of first installing 19.5 via a link that was sent by email from MYOB support, then ugraded to the Accounting Plus 2012.

Almost everything is in working order.

My question really is:- Can I import the customized forms from version 13.5 into the new Accounting Plus 2012?

If I can, how do I go about it?

If not, do I have to go through and customize forms again?

What else do I need to import from the earlier version?

I am not very computer literate so any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Please use plain text.
Super Partner
Tazter

Re: MYOB 13.5 Upgrade

Hi Irene,

IreneK wrote:

My question really is:- Can I import the customized forms from version 13.5 into the new Accounting Plus 2012?

If I can, how do I go about it?

Note that custom forms are now stored within the company file rather than in a folder on your computer. You need to migrate them into your company file from your C:\myob13.5\Forms folder.  However, customised payslips and cheques (including paycheques) cannot be migrated into AccountRight Plus 2012.

To migrate custom forms If it is not already open, open the upgraded company file.

1. Go to the File menu and choose Migrate Custom Forms.
  2. The Migrate Custom Forms window appears.
  3. Click Browse and locate the Forms folder in your previous software version C:\myob13.5\Forms.
  4. Click Next. All the forms from the previous software version appear in the list (refer attached image)
  5. Select only the custom forms you want to migrate and then click Migrate. The selected forms are migrated into your AccountRight company file.

If not, do I have to go through and customize forms again?

You may need to make adjustments to the migrated forms; make sure you do a test print etc to ensure migration & any adjustment made is OK

What else do I need to import from the earlier version?

Suggest you read and follow this MYOB support Note Installing and upgrading to AccountRight Standard or Plus 2011 under the heading of 'Additional upgrade tasks'

Kind Regards

Tony Lane - Ulverstone - Tasmania
Migrate Forms.jpg
Please use plain text.
Experienced User
IreneK
Australia
0 Kudos

Re: MYOB 13.5 Upgrade

Thank you for your reply Tony

Please use plain text.