This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
User
Fayzs
Australia
0 Kudos

Serial Number

I have purchased AccountsRight Plus and want to upgrade previous bookeepers four accounts to my new serial number

how can I change their serial number to my new one.

Please use plain text.
Super Partner
Tazter
0 Kudos

Re: Serial Number

Hi Fayzs,

Welcome to the MYOB Community User Forum.

This MYOB Support Note Serial Number Removal provides beneficial information; at the bottom of that support note are links to further information that other users have found to be helpful.

Pardon me, as I'm not meaning to be a "sticky beak", just trying to be helpful; you said that you have just purchased MYOB AccountRight Plus and you have indicated that you have four company files ('previous bookeepers four accounts' sic).  Are you aware that only one company file entitlement is available with new purchases of MYOB AccountRight Plus?

It would mean that in order to access four company files with your purchased copy of AccountRight Plus you will need to purchase additional company file entitlements.

If that is the case then it would cost you an additional $199.00 to that which you have already paid for MYOB AccountRight Plus!

Have you registered your copy of MYOB AccountRight Plus yet?

If not then please refrain from doing so for the time being.

You are welcome to contact me at the email address shown below my signature.

Kind Regards

Tony Lane - Ulverstone - Tasmania
Please use plain text.
User
Fayzs
Australia
0 Kudos

Thanks Tonly for your reply, I did not realise I could only have one company file with the new purchase, that is going to cause some difficulty.

I have already registered the product too.

Regards

Fayzs

Please use plain text.
Super Partner
Tazter
0 Kudos

Hi Fayzs

It is unfortunate that you had already registered the product as I understand it means that any purchase 'cooling off' period is ended with that action.

I'm so sorry to have been the bearer of this and the earlier news.

It's bad enough having to pay $199 for an additional 5 company file entitlement, but then you are going to pay either a total of $237.00 for the 4 hour Premium Service or $121.00 the 4 day Standard Service to remove the serial number from the four company files and replace it with your product serial number.

Had you not registered the product and you were able to return it for a full refund, then you could have purchased from me a copy of MYOB AccountRight Plus with 5 company file entitlement plus 12 months MYOB Support Cover for $940.00 incl. GST.

(MYOB RRP is $1,762.00 incl. GST for the same deal)

Kind Regards

Tony Lane - Ulverstone - Tasmania
Please use plain text.