This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Contributing Cover User
CityHaven
Australia
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Upgrading from MYOB accounting V18 to Account Right Plus v2013 - no payroll function

Hi,

I have just upgraded my MYOB company file from MYOB Accounting Version 18 (without Payroll) to MYOB Account Right Plus v2013.  I understood that I would have a payroll function with the upgrade but after upgrading my old company file, when I open it the file is a MYOB AccountRight Standard file even though I installed teh AccountRight Plus v2013 - there is no payroll function.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Former Staff
OpalR
New Zealand

Re: Upgrading from MYOB accounting V18 to Account Right Plus v2013 - no payroll function

Hi CityHaven,

Welcome to the MYOB Community forum, it's always great to see new additions to our community.

In response to your post, this issue can easily be resolved by following the steps below :

1. Open MYOB and your company file.

2. Go to the Help menu.

3. Select 'Change Product' and ensure that the AccountRight Plus package has been nominated.

Please note that if the change isn't visible immediately after then restart the software and you will see the additional features such as Payroll, appear.

Kindest regards,

OpalR - MYOB Client Support

Want to recognise a useful post?
Click the star to give Kudos

Please use plain text.
Contributing Cover User
CityHaven
Australia
0 Kudos

Re: Upgrading from MYOB accounting V18 to Account Right Plus v2013 - no payroll function

Thanks MYOB client support,

Once I knew what to do that was easy.  Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Former Staff
OpalR
New Zealand

Hi CityHaven,

Thank you for letting us know that this issue is now resolved. I hope you continue to find this forum to be a useful & invaluble resource.

Kindest regards,

OpalR - MYOB Client Support.

Want to recognise a useful post?
Click the star to give Kudos

Please use plain text.