This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
User
wawasinwan
Australia
0 Kudos

What is the advantages of using MYOB from others software?

Super Partner
JenPerram
0 Kudos

Re: What is the advantages of using MYOB from others software?

Hi

To be able to answer this question with any accuracy we would need to know more about your business and the myob product that you are currently using (that is presuming you are using an myob product) and what you want the software to do.  This is a very open ended question and absolutely impossible to answer.  How can we possibly compare when myob has a diverse product suite.

Jenny Perram
Bookkeeping Express Management
Mobile: 0408 25 1234
Registered BAS Agent
MYOB Certified Consultant
User
migo
Australia
0 Kudos

Re: What is the advantages of using MYOB from others software?

Nothing really.

If I had an option I would choose something else, but here in Australia MYOB became the default software for accounting. If you do your own accounting and bookkeeping then you're free to use whatever you want. If you need to share your accounting data with an accountant or a bookkeeper you will probably find MYOB more compatible. Even bank online statements use MYOB formats as one of the export options.

I moved to MYOB Live accounts as I think it makes sense, except that being an MYOB product it has problems and support is very hard or impossible to get.

At the end of the day, it's money getting in and money going out. Should not be so complicated,

Cheers

Mic