Start a Post

paying multiple bills from one bank transaction

KristieWeisz
2 Posts
Cover User

paying multiple bills from one bank transaction

When reimbursing employee expenses I make one payment to employee from bank. Each payment made to reimburse employee is made up of multiple expenses which I have created as individual expenses allocated to relevent vendor cards. How do I now pay them as a group? I have tried group deposit but cant work out how to use multiple open bills to do it. Thank you

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
3,853 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: paying multiple bills from one bank transaction

Hi there @KristieWeisz,

To make a payment consisting of multiple transactions, you can use the Prepare Electronic Payments feature.

After recording the bills, go to Pay Bills > select the option to 'Group with Electronic Payments' > select the relevant employees (this will have to be done one at a time) and pay the relevant amounts. After recording the transactions, go to Prepare Electronic Payments > select all the relevant bill payments > Bank File. This will create an .ABA file that you can upload to your online banking system to pay your employees.

See our help page Electronic payments for further information, including step-by-step instructions.

Please do let us know how you go with that, and feel free to post again anytime you require.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post