Start a Post

AccountRight Live not responding

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
MYOB Staff Post SocialTeam
208 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight Live not responding

Posting on behalf of Black_scapin:

'@MYOB is account right live down. Got thrown out now unable to connect here'

'my bookkeeper is able to login in our office but i am at home and cannot get back in... huxley.application unresponsive'

'just reset my password, now i am in. why ? i dont know as my password was saved and had not been input incorrectly ......i was thrown out during a "record" not failed logon this am'

'now trying to sync after confirming i was online....not responding...same as this am'

Kind Regards,

MYOB Social Team
4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
5,637 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: AccountRight Live not responding

Hi Fraser,

First of all, please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. It's a place where you can browse and post queries at at time, lots of experienced partners, users and forum moderators are more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you've been having issue working online with AccountRight Live. We've discovered that there is a generalised outage affecting some internet traffic, across multiple internet providers including Optus, TPG and Telstra. This has affected some clients when working online including sync/backup/restore/check in/check out. 

Unfortunately this ISP issue is out of our control, hopefully it will be back to full performance soon. In the meantime, if possible, you can try checking out the file to work offline

Please feel free to post on the forum at any time if you have more queries. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
frostsharer
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Many thanks

We have been having alot of issues with optus recently. But we were ok and  online at the time...i checked my connection 

situation resolved today 

Fraser

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
5,637 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Hi @frostsharer

Great to see your presence on the forum, and very glad to hear the connection situation has gone away today, we will continue monitoring the service throughout the day.

Please do not hesitate to post on the forum at any time if you have more queries. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User ChellSolutions
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I'm getting the same problem but I don't think its a internet issue. when I create a invoice and hit record myob locks up "not responding" but when I create a invoice and click email myob works perfectly fine.
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post