Error Message when trying to send emails via AR Plus V19.13

Highlighted
brindkindy
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Error Message when trying to send emails via AR Plus V19.13

I am having no end of problems trying to work out how to send emails from Myob.  I keep getting the message "cmc_logon." and then "An error occurred sending email" and then "Error sending email. 1 of 1 emails are not sent. Please try sending Email again". 

I have been on the phone with your technicans who advised me to contact our IT people so that they could run a repair on Outlook. This was done and still no luck. I rang your technical team again this morning and they said to roll back from version 1703 to 1702 or 1701.  Our IT company has done this for me and I am still unable to send emails.  I have lost hours with this problem. Can you please help me?

3 REPLIES
brindkindy
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Error sending payslip emails from AR V 19.13

I am having no end of problems trying to work out how to send emails from Myob.  I keep getting the message "cmc_logon." and then "An error occurred sending email" and then "Error sending email. 1 of 1 emails are not sent. Please try sending Email again". 

I have been on the phone with your technicans who advised me to contact our IT people so that they could run a repair on Outlook. This was done and still no luck. I rang your technical team again this morning and they said to roll back from version 1703 to 1702 or 1701.  Our IT company has done this for me and I am still unable to send emails.  I have lost hours with this problem. I have also tried to run both Outlook and MYOB as 'run as administrator' as per one of your other forums.  Seems like I have tried everything.

Can you please help me?

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
5,798 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Error sending payslip emails from AR V 19.13

Hi @brindkindy,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

I would suggest checking out the detailed explanation provided by Neil_M in this thread, regarding the same error you are having - Emailing from MYOB.

Therefore, if you are still having cmc_logon error now, then the MapiEx Disable.txt file is required to be put back. In order to do so, please do a repair or reinstall AccountRight Plus v19.13, it will place the MapiEx Disable file back to the installation folder. I can see our phone support staff have sent you an email before with the download link attached, you can also access the installer by logging in my.MYOB > My Product > Downloads. 

If your Outlook version has been rolled back to a version earlier than 1703, then once the MapiEx Disable file is back in place, you shall be able to send bulk emails again. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
brindkindy
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Re: Error sending payslip emails from AR V 19.13

Thank you. After many frustrating hours the problem has been resolved.  I hate to think what the bill from our IT company is going to be!!!

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post