Start a Post

Something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close

Experienced Cover User Glen619
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close

Hi

I have checked through other answers and unable to find the solution so hope you can assist please.

I am getting this error message when I convert a purchase order to a bill.  Items already received.

I have tried the same in the sample company clearwater and it works perfectly.  So there is something wrong with my file.

Please can you advise?

thank you

Glenda

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
4,183 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close

Hi @Glen619

Thanks for your question,

When you receive that error message, down in the bottom left hand corner will be the words View Error Details. This will open up an error log, which we will need to help understand what is going on within your file. Are you able to share a copy of that error log with us so that we can go through it and help you get this resolved?

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User Glen619
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thanks Neil - please see attached error log.

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
4,183 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @Glen619

Thanks for that error log, it was helpful in understanding what is going on with your file.

On this order, do you have multiple instances of the same item on this order? If you do, does each line have a value as opposed to being discounted by 100%? If you have one or more items that have been included both as a costed and free item, then during the conversion to a bill that error can appear.

To get around this, instead of having two lines one with and one without a cost you will need to edit the invoice and combine the two lines so that you have one line for this item. This line will have the quantity of the two lines but only the cost of the first line.

For example, if you ordered 10 items at $2 each, and received another 3 for free. Then instead of recording the two lines separately you will need to record it as one line for 13 units totalling $20.

Do let us know how you get on with this,

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post