Start a Post

Upgrading from AccountRight Premier 19.5

tkmcdonnell
2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
Solved: Go to Solution

Upgrading from AccountRight Premier 19.5

Hi, I currently use Accountright Premier v19.5 and we use multi-currencies feature.  Can I safely upgrade to ANY later version of v19.x??????? For example to v19.11?? I understand I can't upgrade any further than v19 at present due to multi-currency. Thanks.

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
17,528 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Upgrading from AccountRight Premier 19.5

Hi @tkmcdonnell

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

I see you are posting from New Zealand. AccountRight Premier v19 for New Zealand does have a few different versions: 19.0, 19.5 (15% GST tax rate change) and 19.8 (Windows 8 update).

If you are currently on AccountRight 19.5 you are welcome to upgrade to AccountRight 19.8. You would just need to install that version - download link can be found on your my.MYOB account by selecting My Products>>Downloads. Once downloaded and install you would open your company file in that new version to upgrade it. AccountRight v19 Support Note: Downloading AccountRight from my.MYOB would be able to assist with that process.

AccountRight 19.11 is an Australian version of the program. As payroll is included in the AccountRight program they have more compliance updates.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
tkmcdonnell
2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand

Re: Upgrading from AccountRight Premier 19.5

Hi Steven

Thanks for your informative reply.

My IT guy did an upgrade for me late yesterday and he used v19.8.1. All appears to be good so far!  I think this is the latest version I will be stuck on until a version that is compatible for multi-currencies becomes available. Hopefully that will be soon!

Thanks again,

Toni

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post