Account EDGE Pro for iPads

Contributing Cover User KittyKat
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Account EDGE Pro for iPads

Hi

I've been using MYOB for over 20 years and am now looking for an 'On the Go' Solution mobile app.

I would like to be able to use my iPad or Mobile Phone to access my Software for Invoices, Payroll, Sales, Pay Accounts whilst travelling etc.

The research I have found to date seems to all point to "MYOB Account Edge does not have a Mobile Application".  I'm struggling to beleive that is true, given that all of the major competitors have this as a Standard function and MYOB have been around in the Market place for a long long long time.

Can someone, who is using Account Edge Pro, please tell me if  this accurate?  If so I may be looking elsewhere.

Thx

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,061 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Account EDGE Pro for iPads

HI @KittyKat

Thanks for your question.

There is a mobile application for AccountEdge, named AccountEdge Mobile.  It makes use of Dropbox to act as a synchronisation between the company file and the mobile application. You can find out more about the AccountEdge Mobile application by clicking on the AccountEdge Mobile option on the main menu when you open the AccountEdge program on your Mac, just above the Company File Maintenance dropdown in the bottom right hand corner of the window.

It’s worth mentioning that the AccountEdge mobile application is not a full version of AccountEdge, so some functionality is not present in the app compared to the full version installed upon your Mac. I do recommend having a look at the app to see if it will meet your requirements.

Do let us know how you get on with this

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post