Experienced Cover User
Australia
Aviator
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Customised reports for Sales and Purchases

I need assistance regarding reports for our auditing basis.  From research what I can see I will need to do 2 different reports and merge them or either copy and paste information to an excel spreadsheet.

What I need is the following:-

-  Total number of invoices received and average payment time to Suppliers (in days);

-  Total number of invoices sent to each Customer (Sales);

-  Number of which invoices were within 3 days of receipt of the invoice from the Supplier;

-  Number of which were outside of 3 days of receipt of the invoice from the Supplier;

-  Average payment time by the agency to Supplier (in days after the invoice to the agency has been sent).

By Supplier:

-  Average time (in days) between the final charter date and the invoice being received by the Supplier;

-  Number of which were paid within 10 days of the Air Charter final date;

-  Number of which were paid 1-3 days late;

-  Number of which were paid more than 3 days late.

I would like any information or assistance.

Huge thanks

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,011 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6011Posts

632Kudos

819Solutions

Re: Customised reports for Sales and Purchases

Hi @Aviator

Thanks for your question

Assuming you have located the reports that contain the raw information that you require, you can then use the Send To function on the report to send that information. This will allow you to then combine the two reports in Excel, which you can then use to calculate these different ratios and percentages that you are looking for with these reports.

Do let us know if you have any further questions

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post