New Mac OS Sierra (10.12) and AccountEdge

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,832 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20832Posts

2310Kudos

2903Solutions

New Mac OS Sierra (10.12) and AccountEdge

Hi Everyone

With the release of the new Mac OS 10.12, commonly referred to as Sierra, the current versions of AccountEdge have been tested with the new Mac OS and are compatible:

• AccountEdge Basics v4 and above
  • AccountEdge Pro v15 and above
  • AccountEdge Network Edition v15 and above

If you are not on these versions of the program and wish to upgrade to the new OS we encourage you to upgrade your AccountEdge. Do please see MYOB Upgrade for your upgrade options.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
7 REPLIES
Contributing Cover User The_Empire
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
The_Empire
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: New Mac OS Sierra (10.12) and AccountEdge

Since I updated to Sierra, every time I try to export an invoice as a PDF- preview freezes. Then MYOB Freezes and then my whole (brand new) iMac crashes and has to be manually restarted. 
We're running Account Edge Pro 20.1.9. To export the invoice I'm going- Preview, Export. Selecting the destination and PDF. Hitting save and then it freezes. 
Is anyone else having this issue?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,832 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20832Posts

2310Kudos

2903Solutions

Hi @The_Empire

I see you have posted a similar enquiry on MYOB & Preview Freezing with new OS Sierra Update. I have responded to that post for you.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
wxs0050
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
wxs0050
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I'm having an issue since updating my Mac to Siera whereby when trying to print and invoice it has somehow changed the view to landscape rather than portrait.  Which normallyis easy to fix. 

However the fun begins when I change the orientation in the printer preferences to portrait, and all it does is enlarge the invoice to aproximately 130%, and wants to print the invoice over to pages as its far too wide for one. 

I've looked everywhere in MYOB, and also the printer preferences, and can't find anything to fix the problem.  Can anyone please help.

Contributing User AKA-KA
8 Posts
Contributing User
AKA-KA
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

I just posted re installation/setup issues I am having with AccountEdge Network Edition v15 as I am running MacOS Sierra.

The IP of the local computer that is to be the host is not being recognised, not sure its due to the port or not. Which port is it supposed to be 21?

Also Fileconnect as well as AccountEdge are not appearing in System Preference under Other as per the documentation

Thanks & Regards

AKA

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,832 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20832Posts

2310Kudos

2903Solutions

Hi @AKA-KA

I see you have posted a similar enquiry on Unable to Locate host I have responded to that post for you.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Jenika
2 Posts
User
Australia
Jenika

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Does this mean I can use the student version AccountEdge v9 with Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)?

I have the disc, however it is not letting me download it, it says the software cannot be found?

Thanks, Jenika

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,487 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5487Posts

528Kudos

741Solutions

HI @Jenika

I see you have posted a similar enquiry on the thread, Unable to download student version onto Mac. I have responded to you on that thread.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you might have

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post