Trial Frozen

Brendan7777
1 Post
User

Trial Frozen

Hi

I have just downloaded the trial version of Account Edge. So far I am not having much luck. When entering the company details it wouldnt allow me to fit my entire ABN in, I was being asked what I wanted to save as my 'host' but I couldnt proceed and no options were available. I have tried to call for assistance but no one is available. My Account Edge NE v16 has now frozen and I cant even remove it from my screen which I am pretty happy about! I realise the company wanting me to spend $3500 isnt available but can anyone help me remove this program from my Mac or has anyone had similar experiences?

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,819 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Trial Frozen

Hi @Brendan7777

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

From an ABN data entry point of view, AccountEdge will allow for an 11 digit number to be entered into the ABN field as this is the most common format for ABNs. If you are finding that you can't enter your full ABN, don't add in the spaces i.e. enter "12345678901" not "12 345 678 901".

In terms of the program freezing, I would recommend ensuring that you do have AccountEdge's FileConnect running. This can be checked by going to the Apple meny>>System Preferences>>AccountEdge in the Start/Stop option ensure that it says "Stop FileConnect" - if you have stop it will indicate that it is running.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post