User
Ian4451

2Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

account edge training

Hi

As a newbie I'm wondering if the Account Right training is directly applicable to Account Edge basic for mac. I can only find Account Right training on the MYOB website. As my one month support is running out in a few days I'd appreciate fast feedback.

Ian

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,832 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20832Posts

2310Kudos

2903Solutions

Re: account edge training

Hi @Ian4451

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

MYOB Classroom training is aimed at clients using the AccountRight range, we don't offer direct training for the  AccountEdge range. In saying that (depending on what course you were looking at) the products are similar enough so that you could complete the course in AccountRight and apply that knowledge to AccountEdge. There are some differences in terms of the User Interface and where buttons are located but you should get an understanding to which you can apply to AccountEdge.

Alternatively, you might like to get a MYOB Partner to come out and assist you on site to give you more an one on one understanding with AccountEdge. You can find a MYOB Partner in your area using the MYOB Partner Search

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Ian4451
2 Posts
User
Ian4451

2Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: account edge training

Hi

Thanks, given the cost of the package I would have thought that a basic training package should be available for account edge. But it seems not, I'll have to battle on on my own, I have been a myob customer for 20 years and thus it has always been and always will be. 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post