Forum Discussion

sbfreyer
Experienced User
5 years ago

Missing Prefill Data

I have imported the prefill data from the ATO for two clients which should have included Franked Dividends and Imputation Credits.

The Franked dividends have been imported into the tax return but the imputation credits haven't. Unfortunately I can't manually enter the imputation credits into the return.

How can I overcome this issue.

Thanks

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi sbfreyer 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Can you please clarify what's happening.  Are you performing tasks on behalf of clients and the ATO didn't include the needed figures in the data? What software and version is being used? Where are you trying to reflect this data, a specific report? 

Let me know how you're going with this. 

sbfreyer
      Experienced User

Hi Theresa.

I am using MYOB Accountants Office 2019.0 version v5.4.32108 Plus

The ATO have the correct information in their Prefill Report. However, not all that informartion was transferred to my clients tax return.

The client has franking credits attached to their dividends but these did not transfer to the client tax return.

I hope this helps.

Helen-Z
        MYOB Staff

Thanks for your response sbfreyer 

There was an issue with the earlier version of 2019 where the pre-fill data was not importing the Imputation Credits into the return.

The first thing you'll need to do is update the software to 2019.0b - download the update from the my.myob.com.au website, and run it on your server.

Once that has been done, you will need to import the pre-fill report again into the return. That will import the figures correctly, and you should be good to go!