Forum Discussion

Meg2
Trusted User
11 months ago

Partner Dashboard - Complance and Activity Statements "Content is loading"

Hi Guys

Was hoping someone has experinced this and may know how to fix it.

The ATO prefilled the Activity stataments for our clients into Complainace for us.

Unfortunitly we have had some come in that we dont want. I was able to delete most of them and and untick the Auto-Create Activity Stataments so they dont drop in again.

My issue is I have some that are stuck. When I click on them to delete I get this error message.

This compliance is locked. If it's not yet lodged, send it for rework to unlock it. You can then delete it.

So I click on it to open so I can rework and delete it.

But then I get a message:

Content is Loading.... Sit tight, this could take a few minutes".

Ive had it going for hours sometimes just to delete it out and it doesnt get past this step.

Please help to get rid of them.

Thank you

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Meg2 

Thanks for your post. 

This error happens when you try to delete an activity statement that is not a Not Started status. You can select the periods you want to lodge and de select the periods your clients is lodging, and this should work. 

Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

Meg2
      Trusted User

Thank you for you response.

It will not let me start it. Thats the problem. When I try to start it, its stuck and all I get is "Content is loading"

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Meg2 

Thanks for getting back to us and provide an update on the issue.

To furtherly assist you with this, Can you please send me a screenshots where the error message appears so we can investigate. 

Thanks, 

Cel