Experienced User
New Zealand
Jo-de
Experienced User

27Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Add a Page feature of website not working

I have been trying to add a new page to my MYOBAtlas website. I write all the content and add a photo, then click the Add button. I then get notification that my page has been added, but when I click the 'View Website' button none of the content is there except for the last sentence. Tried repeatedly many times to add the page with full content but the same thing just keeps happening. Luckily I have learnt from past experience with my MYOBAtlas website to save anything I write, otherwise it would have been a total and utter waste of time. Really frustrating not having features of an MYOBAtlas website functioning properly. The list of these unfunctioning features is growing. Any suggestions .. seriously starting to doubt whether MYOBAtlas is a reliable website host.. Sorry I can't be more positive, but really need unfunctioning features fixed for the website to be more viable.

2 REPLIES
Experienced User Jo-de
27 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Jo-de
Experienced User

27Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Add a Page feature of website not working

This same problem is now happening when I try to add a 'news item' as well ...all but a sentence disappears from the content of the news item when I add it... has anyone else experienced this issue?

Experienced User Jo-de
27 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Jo-de
Experienced User

27Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Add a Page feature of website not working

Would just like to let anyone interested know that I have now been able to add the news item but I  did it without adding any links, so just thinking that maybe it is something to do with trying to insert links (which never works properly anyway) that causes the saving of content to mal-function???

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post