Start a Post

CAN I LIST MULTIPLE SIZES ON ONE PRODUCT?

Highlighted
WSW
3 Posts
User
New Zealand

CAN I LIST MULTIPLE SIZES ON ONE PRODUCT?

Hi

I make sheepskin booties and they are a range of colours and at this stage four sizes.

I would like my website to show each colour as an item, but it would be helpful if I could have 4 sizes listed on each one...is this possible?  Ie 0-6 months; 6-12 months; 12-18 months; 18-24 months.  My Etsy Account does a drop down list for size and colour.

At this stage I can see that I have to list the same picture for each size (ie it will show 4 of the natural white).

Can anyone help or can this be added in somehow individually?

Thanks so much

Dee

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
4,208 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: CAN I LIST MULTIPLE SIZES ON ONE PRODUCT?

Hi Dee ( @WSW )

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

Unfortunately, MYOB Atlas treats each item as a unique item, so it isn’t capable of having one item with a dropdown of different sizes or colours. If this is a feature that you require then you’ll need to transfer the domain to another registrar who offers this feature.

As a workaround, as you mention you will need to have one item for each colour and size. Whilst not ideal in terms of keeping everything tidy on your site, it will allow you to display all of your options to your clients.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have.

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post