Domain Name

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
EIMLTD
3 Posts
User
New Zealand

Domain Name

Hi there, I want to move my email to Office365 and would typically access a DNS control panel and add in the required records. Is there a DNS control panel I can use for this with MYOB Atlas or do I need to move the domain name? Thanks.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: Domain Name

Hi @EIMLTD,

First of all, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If you are referring to the domain email addresses created in Atlas for email forwarding , please note that this is not a full email address that you can log into, or send email from. All they do is forwarding any income emails to the nominated personal email address. Therefore, they cannot be added in Outlook.

If you seek to host the email service outside Atlas, then changes to the MX records would need to be made. However, we do not provide DNS services, you would need to transfer the domain to a different registrar who provides DNS services, in order to make changes to the MX records. After the transfer, you can still point the domain back to your Atlas website, just not using the email forwarding service anymore. 

Hope this helps, please feel free to post again if you have further questions. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post