Cover User
New Zealand
kiwilander
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

HTML Tracking Code

Guys, how do I insert some tracking code into the HTML code for my website? I would like to insert some tracking code into the header section of the site.

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,752 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5752Posts

598Kudos

774Solutions

Re: HTML Tracking Code

Hi @kiwilander

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

Unfortunately MYOB Atlas websites don’t allow you to alter the html coding of the website, be it adding additional code or altering existing code. If you are trying to integrate your MYOB Atlas website with the various Google tools, you can do this by going to Site Settings >> Google Integration.

This section of your website will allow you to enable both Google Analytics and Google AdWords on your website. To enable these features, you will need the appropriate code from Google.

Do let us know how you get on with this

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
kiwilander
3 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
kiwilander
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Neil,

Actually facebook have recently release a tracking code, and it is that that I am interested in integrating with the website.

Perhaps you could be kind enough to add this an an option rather than simply relying on Google?

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,752 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5752Posts

598Kudos

774Solutions

Hi @kiwilander

I have passed your request onto our team who do develop the MYOB Atlas Platform. At this stage however I do not have a timeframe for when this may be included in MYOB Atlas.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post