This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
User
kyotegirl
Australia
0 Kudos

How to change Login email address

I have used my hotmail address to set up the free myob atlas website for a business. Now I need to change the registered email address I used as the login address from my personal email to the business email address can someone tell me how it can be done.  

Experienced User
dagon-cmt
Australia

Re: How to change Login email address

[ Edited ]

Try this,

1. Log in using your existing homail

2. Go to Edit Site

3. Go to My Account

4. Under Longin Account> Change your Email Address with your preferred email

5. Save

It should work, but if you like to hear from MYOB admin to confirm my input, just wait to make sure if that is a correct way.

:smileyvery-happy:

User
kyotegirl
Australia
0 Kudos

Thanks I have tried that but the problem is, is that it will let me change the email address where communication is sent but will not let me change the account email u log into myob atlas and because I used openid (hotmail) account I am not sure how to change it. U must be able to change login email address if u change ur email address they can't lock it down like it is that is silly. If I new it was going to be this difficult I may not have gone through this way to set up a website
Experienced User
RichZ
Australia
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hi kyotegirl,

At the moment you can't change your login account in MYOB Atlas. Another MYOB Atlas user has suggested that users should be able to change their login accounts. You can vote on this idea here: http://ideas.myobatlas.com/a/dtd/Login-Account/125210-12676

User
kyotegirl
Australia
0 Kudos

Hi RichZ

So if I can't change my login detail, as I was setting this website up for a friends business, can I de-register and then register the same domain name and set up the website with my friends login details instead of my own so he can access and change the website himself?