User
New Zealand
EatableSource

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Myob Atlas free domain didn't work

Hi there,

I was really excited at claiming my free domain and went to do so, I received the code which I entered and it went all the way through processing with my domain name then said error and took me back, i then tried it again with a different domain but it done the same and now it's showing a charge but I never received my one on the house ?
I love the idea and what your offering was just a bit disappointed here
4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6327Posts

403Kudos

1022Solutions

Re: Myob Atlas free domain didn't work

Hi @EatableSource,

First of all, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Sorry about the hiccup you had at claiming the free domain. We've looked into this situation, and claimed the domain name eatable.co.nz for you. This domain name is now active, and pointing to your Atlas website correctly.

You can log in to Atlas > Site Settings > My Domain Names, and view the domain expiry date at any time. 

I hope this helps, and hope that MYOB Atlas can be useful for your business.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
EatableSource
3 Posts
User
New Zealand
EatableSource

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

Thank you for such a quick response, and for such great service. I am actually quite taken aback at how satisfied I am with your help.
Thanks for the welcome to the myob community and thank you for fixing that and responding so quickly !
Very happy =)
EatableSource
3 Posts
User
New Zealand
EatableSource

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Sorry to be a pain, I've just gone to access it but now it has the option to claim free domain and requires phone number again, which I had already submitted the previous one against, and I wasn't sure it would work as you had said that it was linked up.
Look forward to you mr response
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6327Posts

403Kudos

1022Solutions

Hi @EatableSource,

I'm glad that I could help!

I'm afraid there was an issue in claiming the free domain name through the standard method in Atlas, so we had to claim the domain for you manually. Therefore, the 'get a free domain' link still appears in your Atlas, even though the free domain has been claimed. Please do ignore it. 

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to post again at any time. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post