New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5756Posts

598Kudos

774Solutions

Re: NZ Web page down?

Hi @Newkie

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

We haven’t had any reports of MYOB Atlas websites being down due to technical issues. There are different reasons as to why your MYOB Atlas page may not be displaying as expected.

For us to investigate, are you able to let us know either the domain name that isn’t loading for you or your .myob.net domain name so that we can look into why your MYOB Atlas website isnt loading as you expect it to.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
DanielJ
1 Post
User
New Zealand
DanielJ

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same issue, the my.myob.co.nz website is not loading, nor can I ping it.

I am able to load my.myob.com.au however.

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,756 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5756Posts

598Kudos

774Solutions

Hi @DanielJ

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

I’ve just tried loading the New Zealand my.MYOB site and it has loaded fine for me. As it is a secure website, using the prefix of https and not the http prefix I recommend checking and ensuring that you can load other secured sites.

If you are unable to access other secured sites then it may be as a result of some settings on your connection or security system such as your firewall or antivirus system. Alternatively you could also try using a different internet browser or clear the cache on the internet browser you are using. The website Refreshyourcache.com can assist with that.

Do let us know how you get on with this

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post