Contributing User
platty
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

New Domain Not Registered bit invoiced twice on Credit Card

Hello,

On Sunday I tried to register a domain name but I think there was a glitch and it did not register. I notice that I was invoiced twice for a sigle requested domain name. Please help

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,241 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6241Posts

380Kudos

1009Solutions

Re: New Domain Not Registered bit invoiced twice on Credit Card

Hi @platty,

Currently all .com.au domain regsitrations need to pass ABN validation, our record shows that the domain purchase failed because the business name in Atlas does not match the registration information of your ABN. 

We have updated the records in Atlas for you to match the ABN registration information, I've also refunded both payments. Please give it another try to purchase the domain, and let us know how ti goes for you. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Contributing User platty
9 Posts
Contributing User
platty
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello,

I was able to register the xxxxx.com.au domain name but was unable to register the xxxxx.net.au domain name. The last two attempts for the xxxxx.net.au was charged to my credit card. Please credit my card for these transactions. Not sure why the first one worked but not the second domain attempt?

Thankyou

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,241 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6241Posts

380Kudos

1009Solutions

Hi @platty,

It is odd that the issue surfaced again when you tried to purchase an additional domain name. Our technicians are currently looking into this matter, and to avoid disruption of your website, we have claimed pxxxxxxe.net.au for you, for free. I have refunded both of the payments. 

Please allow up to 24 hours for the domain registration to go through. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post