New Setting - Social Media

Experienced Cover User tme3
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand

New Setting - Social Media

MYOB Atlas does not appear to be keeping up with Social Media. I got a message today saying "Some of your social network accounts aren't working correctly. To learn more visit New Settings page" I opened the new settings page to find 9 other business's/people in my setting's. People I have never heard of & have nothing to do with.

Can anyone tell me what is going on please. This is not the first Social media issue, it is the way of the future so it would great if we had a system that kept up

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: New Setting - Social Media

Hi @tme3

Sorry to hear you are having issue with the social media accounts in your Atlas website.

I have just updated the records so now it shall be only your Facebook account displayed in your Atlas website, please feel free to double check. If you are still experiencing the error message when editing your Atlas website, please do let us know when exactly the error occurs for you, we are happy to investigate further.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post again at any time.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User tme3
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand

Yes i still have issues.

My page now says - Follow us on facebook Beauty Bar Burleigh

It should say Taylor Mechanical & Engineering.

This looks so u professional, I'm not impressed.

How many business's have my have my name on their page - not good at all

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Hi @tme3,

Thank you for the clarification. I've now removed Beauty Bar Burleigh from your Atlas website as well, please do log in to Atlas, go to Edit Site > Follow Us and link the correct Facebook account again. 

This issue has been escalated to our developers, who will look into it with top priority, so it doesn't occur again. I apologise for the trouble caused, and greatly appreciate your patience while we work out a permanent fix. 

If you run into any issues, please do not hesitate to post again at any time. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post