Contributing User
New Zealand
JuliePW
Contributing User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

No access to website

We cannot access our website and emails are not being redirected either, please can you advise as we are loosing business.  Our subscription is fully paid until September 2018

Thanks

Julie

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,487 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5487Posts

528Kudos

741Solutions

Re: No access to website

Hi @JuliePW

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

I can see you have emailed our Atlas support team, who are currently working on resolving this. As soon as they have a resolution they will be replying to your email with all relevant information.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Contributing User JuliePW
6 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
JuliePW
Contributing User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I have been doing some more investigation and it looks like we have 2 account numbers and the one we thought we had paid to renew the domain name has gone onto something else.  We only have one account for our domain name.  I have just paid this to get us online again but would appreciate finding out what the other account number is for as this is paid up until September 2018 and I havce no idea what it is for.

Contributing User JuliePW
6 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
JuliePW
Contributing User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

My Products

MYOB Atlas Domain Name (Serial Number xxxxx)
Support Status
Active Expiry Date Support Entitlements Action
Yes6/09/2019  

MYOB Atlas Plus (Serial Number xxxxx
Support Status
Active Expiry Date Support Entitlements Action
Yes  Manage
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,487 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5487Posts

528Kudos

741Solutions

HI @JuliePW

When you have an MYOB Atlas Website, this will have one serial number when viewed through my.MYOB which is your core MYOB Atlas Website. Each domain name that you purchase through MYOB Atlas will have its own unique serial number within my.MYOB.

So if for example you had your MYOB Atlas Website and had purchased one domain name for it then you would expect to see two different products within my.MYOB, just as you are seeing.

As these two products, the MYOB Atlas website and the Domain Name, are separate products they are renewed and billed on separate cycles. Domain Names are renewed once a year, while the core MYOB Atlas plan is paid on a monthly basis.

Our team are still working on resolving this for you, just as I mentioned in my previous message. As soon as they have a resolution they will be in touch by replying to your emails

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post