12 years ago
Done

PAYG payment summaries: Ability to print

Hi there,

This is my first EOFY using liveaccounts, after previously using AcountRight for several years. I would really like the PAYG summaries to be properly printable, the way they were in AccountRight. I am not looking forward to filling in all those piles of triplicate again. What a pain!

Any ideas on if this would be possible by next EOFY?

Regards,

Ellen Harle

"PAYG summaries - need to be both printable and able to submit to the ATO"

10 Comments

• Correct!!

In general I love myob live, I am also doing my EOFY and find it extremely frustrating that there is no function to print PAYG summaries. I was astounded when you customer service represetitive told me that this was not available. It seems like such a basic function. 

tristan
      User

Also can you please let us know if you are going to make these changes for the next financial year, because if you are not i am going to switch providers so i dont ave to fill out 8 million forms again. This obviously has to be done now for the next financial year.

I thank you in anvance for your prompt response

• As it turns out, I am having to go back to my Account Right software and retrospectively enter all my pays just for the ability to print the PAYG summaries. I was over half way through printing them by hand when I ran out of triplicate forms!

Ellen

StevePick
      Former Staff

Hi folks,

Apologies for the difficulty of this year’s process. We realise it has unfortunately inconvenienced many of you.

For next year 2012/2013 you will be able to lodge payment summaries electronically, as we will be SBR-enabled

Regards,

• Can someone definitively confirm that for this tax year 2012/2013 that MYOB LIVE Accounts will be able to lodge payment summaries electronically, eg; that it will be SBR-enabled?

I was horrified to discover that it wasn't when I went to do my PAYG summaries in July.

I have stopped using my LIVE account and will be cancelling it if this can't be confirmed as being 100% happening. LIVE has so much potential but disappointed so far....

• Status changed:
    Planned
    to
    Done
    LiveAccounts now has the ability to prepare the lodgement file for PAYG Payment summaries and can also be printed.